For job seekers
1) Will listing cost me anything?
No, this is a totally free service for any professional, Company or Employment Agency in Thailand.
2) Do I have to be a Thai national?
That is totally up to the employer to decide as it may be a requirement for the position.
3) Can webjobsbangkok.com arrange a work visa for me?
We do not arrange visas or documents for any potentials. BE AWARE, there are stiff penalties for working within Thailand without a valid work visa.
5) Where can I find more information on immigration?
Please go to this website for more information Work in Thailand
4) Can you provide extra training for me?
Web Courses Bangkok most certainly can!
6) What is the easiest way to find housing?
There are multitudes of business here in Thailand that can help you find accommodation what ever your budget, just Google and you shall find!
7) What is the tax system like?
For more information, click on the following link Living in Thailand
9) Do you provide resume development?
No, we do not provide assistance with writing your resume, however there are many sites dedicated to this subject!
10) Can you manage job applicants for us?
We’re sorry to say but no, we do not provide that sort of service.
11) I am a consultant, how can a company contact me?
We are working on a feature that will allow users to upload a profile that employers can search. Please be patient with us!
12) Do you guarantee that I will get a job?
We guarantee that if you look hard enough and have the right qualifications and interview well for the job, there is a fantastically good chance you will get that perfect job..
13) How long do the jobs stay active on the site?
As of the 1st August 2010, all job listings will have a lifetime of 30 days only. If you do not fill the position within that time we recommend that you re-post the position.
14) Can anyone join the site?
Anyone that is either looking for an employee or a position is strongly encouraged to join as its the sites sole mission to bring quality designers and projects together!