Graphic Designer with magazine experience
HEAD OF DESIGN
The QUO Head of Design uses their training, passion and skills to create, design and implement magazines and hotel-related visual identities that will be applied to Ipad, Iphone and Android. Magazine experience is preferred, but programming skills are not required.
• Create design solutions which are innovative and relevant to the design brief.
• Collaborate with Creative Director and programmers to execute successful designs which are also completed on time.
• Ensure the design treatment is crafted.
• Ensure design process and procedures are executed properly as required by all departments.
• Collaborate with team members and colleagues to accomplish results as needed.
• Manage a team of graphic designers
• Degree or diploma in Graphic Design
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with publishing background e.g. magazine
• Advanced Indesign skills
• Passionate about design
• Strong English skills (spoken and written)
• Possess core skills in visual identity and print layout
• Excellent typographical skills
• Collaborative and a problem-solver
There are no images