Online Content Manager
AFI is seeking a short-term consultant (4 months) to serve as the organizations Online Content Manager in our Bangkok office.
Reporting directly to the AFI Senior Communication Officer, the Online Content Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Develop a dynamic and interactive online experience by effectively managing content and design as well as writing engaging copy optimized for a variety of online formats;
• Responsible for all aspects of AFI Drupal based website including content management, architecture, design, and search queries to ensure AFI is recognized and sought as the authority on financial inclusion issues. Includes creating new web pages, editing existing pages, and ensuring that site content is current, informative and engaging, and overall quality control;
• Responsible for all aspects of the AFI Twitter account, AFI Facebook account, and AFI related Wikipedia pages, content management, architecture, design and regular updating;
• Edits and formats quarterly newsletters optimized for e-readers (ipad, kindle, mobile);
• Supports the integration of relevant public information for the AFI Staff Network and the AFI Member Zone Network;
• Identifies emerging communication and media technologies and make recommendations to evolve delivery of AFI information. Maintains cutting-edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards including, but not limited to, modern web browser capabilities and compatibility issues, and web content management “best practices”; • Manages and trains staff responsible for updating website content via the content management system.
• Analyzes website analytics reports to monitor and measure effectiveness of online initiatives. In coordination with the Monitoring and Evaluation Unit, conducts usability testing and surveys, as needed to identify and keep pace with user needs and preferences;
• Contributes to the overall branding, messaging, and other marketing and communications strategies of AFI, enhancing its online presence and overall image and awareness
• Leads the implementation of online design and graphic enhancements, as well as additional tools and new features that will help achieve AFI communication and advancement goals;
• Continuously monitors, evaluates, and refines online approaches. Analyzes and prepare monthly online statistics to track success of current features.
4+ years of experience is preferred, ideally with international or financial development organizations.
MUST BE FLUENT IN WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH with previously published writing samples
How to apply:
To apply for this position please send our resume and link to any online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with ONLINE CONTENT MANAGER in the subject field.
There are no images